இலக்யா

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Isolated Universe


Singularity, I used to be
Left alone, and let free
As a Big Bang, you came
Like a poor man's abrupt fame

Our secrets stored as Dark Matter
Lay still, as frozen water
Did we exist together?
Will we perish together?

The Strings that hold us
Are they tentacles of Past
Or beacons ushering us into Future?
What Time is it in heart now?

The Radiation remains
Pervading my cosmos
As a vague Background
And where on Universe are You?

My Universe
Is expanding
More, more...
And more

Where is my Boundary?
And Where am I?
Am I a Particle in a Box?
Or a point out-of-the-box?

I'm shrinking
Into an Oyster's shell
Into the minute cell
Into the eternal womb

And my Universe
Is expanding
More, more...
And more

1 comment:

Balachandiran M said...

That's really nice!
Like a fiery ice!!